- Updated draft regulations on business contract terms
- Original news
- What is the background to the regulations?
- What types of contract do the regulations apply to?
- What do the draft regulations cover?
- How will this affect the drafting of provisions in contracts and security structures?
- What are the differences between these new regulations and the previous draft regulations of September 2017?
Banking & Finance analysis: Richard Calnan, partner at Norton Rose Fulbright, and Rebecca Oliver, knowledge of counsel, consider the background to the draft Business Contract Terms (Assignment of Receivables) Regulations 2018 and how they could affect the drafting of provisions in contracts and security structures.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial