- Update on the Civil Liability Act 2018
- What are the latest developments?
- The whiplash reforms (eg preparation for the online portal) and changes to the small claims limit
- Personal injury discount rate
- Will the whiplash measures be ready by April 2020?
- How is the profession responding to the reforms?
- Why is there no reference to Alternative Dispute Resolution and One-Way Adjudication in CLA 2018?
Personal Injury analysis: The Civil Liability Act 2018 (CLA 2018) was enacted in December 2018 to introduce several reforms relating to whiplash injury claims and the personal injury discount rate. David Johnson, partner at DAC Beachcroft, provides an update on CLA 2018, looking at the latest developments, the timeline for reforms and how the profession is responding.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial