- Unravelling property interests in abortive transactions (Micheal v Phillips)
- Original news
- What are the practical implications of this case?
- What were the property claims?
- What did the court decide?
- Did Mr Micheal have a business tenancy?
- Did the Phillips hold the freehold of the building on constructive trust for Mr Micheal?
- Case details
Property analysis: The court held that in the aftermath of an abortive company sale, the company retained a tenancy within the relevant building, but did not have a right to the freehold interest.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial