- Unpicking fundamental dishonesty (Patel v Arriva Midlands Ltd)
- What was the background?
- What did the court decide?
- Witness evidence at an application
- Medical evidence
- Untested medical evidence
- What are the practical implications of this case?
Personal Injury analysis: Patel v Arriva Midlands Ltd and another company addresses matters of interest around the requirements for testing witness statements and expert evidence and the timing of applications in cases where fundamental dishonesty has been found. Lindsey Bartling, associate at BLM, examines the case and its implications.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial