- UK REACH appeal system
- What is the status with UK REACH and what is the proposed appeal system?
- What are the similarities between the system under EU REACH and the system under UK REACH?
- Standing to bring a challenge
- Suspensive effect of the decision during appeal
- Powers of the appellate body
- What are the main differences between the two systems?
- Approach of the Tribunal
- The risk of paying adverse costs
Environment analysis: Simon Tilling, Partner, and Tom Gillett, Solicitor, at Burges Salmon, discuss the blueprint for the UK REACH appeal system, as it is currently envisioned by the (REACH etc.) (Amendment etc.) (EU Exit) Regulations 2019 and two further sets of amending regulations.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial