- UK Prime Minister announces a ten-point plan for a Green Industrial Revolution
- What are the key features of the Plan? And how will this be rolled out?
- What is the context to this plan?
- How does this fit in with existing policy, such as the Clean Growth Strategy and Industrial Strategy?
- Is there anything missing from the Plan?
Environment Analysis: Vanessa Jakovich, partner, and Abdullah Geelah, trainee solicitor, at Freshfields discuss the Prime Minister’s Green Industrial Revolution ten-point plan, setting out the key features and analysing whether there is anything missing from the plan.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial