- UK insolvency laws in event of ‘no deal’ Brexit
- What is the main impact of this draft on the Recast Regulation on Insolvency 2015/848?
- Impact of the draft Regulations
- Deal or no deal?
- Content of the 2018 Regulations
- Access to the UK courts and reciprocity
- Transitional provisions
- Does this draft impact on the Insolvency Act 1986 or on other insolvency legislation, and if so, how?
- What are the other key impacts on cross-border insolvencies in practice?
- Are there any surprises in the draft?
- Is there anything missing from the draft that you believe should be included?
- In your view is it likely this draft will be amended significantly before being finalised?
Restructuring & Insolvency analysis: Hamish Anderson, consultant at Norton Rose Fulbright LLP, considers the potential implications of the draft Insolvency (Amendment) (EU Exit) Regulations 2018 (the 2018 Regulations) which deal with the scenario where the UK leaves the EU without a deal on insolvency.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial