- UK implementation of Aarhus remains in the spotlight
- Original news
- What are the main observations and proposals by the Advocate General?
- Is there anything surprising or unexpected?
- What problems does this Opinion identify?
- What are your predictions for the future?
- What should lawyers advising in this area brush up on?
Environment analysis: Alistair Mills, a barrister at Landmark Chambers, discusses a recent Advocate General’s Opinion and advises lawyers to look out for the decision of the Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU), especially in the field of reciprocal costs caps.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial