- UK broadcasting and video on-demand from 1 January 2021
- What are the overall contents of the guidance?
- What are the key forward-looking principles?
- What can broadcasting lawyers do to prepare for the eventuality of a no deal Brexit and/or the AVMSD and country of origin principle no longer applying?
- What did the guidance omit?
TMT analysis: John Enser, partner at CMS, considers the updated government technical notice about broadcasting and video on-demand (VOD) from 1 January 2021 following a no-deal Brexit.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial