- UK Adtech receives new guidance to address the privacy challenges of real time bidding in programmatic advertising
- The seven steps
- Step 1—Education and understanding
- Step 2—How to use special category data
- Step 3—Understanding the data journey
- Step 4—Conduct a DPIA
- Step 5—Audit the supply chain
- Step 6—Assess advertising effectiveness
- Step 7—Alternatives to behavioural advertising
TMT analysis: Emma Burnett, partner, head of Data Protection, Alex Dixie, senior associate, head of Adtech and James Colvin, technology and media associate at CMS consider the Data & Marketing Association (DMA) and the Incorporated Society of British Advertisers’ (ISBA’s) ‘The Seven-Step Ad Tech Guide’ which addresses the privacy challenges of real time bidding (RTB) in programmatic advertising.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial