- Trusts in Europe and Brexit—a view from the Bar
- How are trusts perceived in mainland Europe?
- After the UK joined the EEC in 1973, how were trusts recognised in EU law?
- What is the effect of the Hague Convention?
- How do 4MLD and, soon, 5MLD affect trusts in terms of transparency requirements?
- What will Brexit mean for trusts?
Private Client analysis: Nicholas Le Poidevin QC, barrister at New Square Chambers, explores the recognition of trusts in EU law and points out that even after Brexit there will be trust outposts in Europe.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial