- Trends in prosecuting inappropriate online communications
- What does the offence of inappropriate online communications entail?
- What are the examples of recent cases where prosecutions have been successful?
- Have there been challenges in proving or defending such cases?
- Are there any recent trends in enforcement of such online abuse?
- Are there any examples where such cases might arise within a business context?
Corporate Crime analysis: Are inappropriate online communications on the rise? Dan Bunting, barrister at Dr Johnson’s Building, looks at the trends in enforcement of online abuses.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial