- Treasury Select Committee prioritises post-Brexit pensions and insurance contracts
- Original news
- What issue has been raised by the chair of the TSC? Why is it significant?
- What challenges does the insurance industry face in relation to contracts after Brexit? What are the possible solutions? How long is it likely to take to implement those solutions?
- Are you seeing Part VII of FSMA 2000 transfers, or other means of transferring business to other jurisdictions?
- How is this issue likely to develop in the future? What should insurance lawyers watch out for over the coming months?
Insurance analysis: Pre-Brexit insurance and pension contracts have been thrown into uncertainty. Tim Goggin, a London partner in the corporate and regulatory insurance team at Hogan Lovells International LLP, outlines the implications of post-Brexit changes on these contracts.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial