- Transposing MiFID II in the UK—the third FCA consultation
- Original news
- What are the FCA’s proposals in this consultation?
- What is the purpose of the proposals?
- How does the FCA plan to treat the following topics?
- How do these proposals differ from existing FCA practice?
- Do any of these proposals go beyond what is required by MiFID II?
- What are the next steps?
- How should lawyers and their clients prepare for the proposed changes?
Financial Services analysis: The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) recently published the third Markets in Financial Instruments Directive 2014/65/EU (MiFID II) consultation. Michael McKee, financial services regulatory partner, along with Chris Whittaker, associate, and Georgia Karamani, trainee at DLA Piper UK LLP, consider the proposals of the consultation and potential implications.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial