- TPR launches enforcement action in relation to the BHS pension schemes
- Original news
- What is the background to the case?
- What is a ‘warning notice’?
- What are TPR’s anti-avoidance powers?
- Contribution notice
- Financial support direction
- Why has TPR issued the warning notices?
- What will happen next?
Pensions analysis: The Pensions Regulator (TPR) has sent ‘warning notices’—statements of its case—to Sir Philip Green, Taveta Investments Limited, Taveta Investments (No 2 Limited), Dominic Chappell and Retail Acquisitions Limited in relation to the BHS pension schemes. Maralyn Thomas, director at Castle Pension Trustees, looks at TPR’s actions.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial