- TPR acts to protect savers’ funds—the London Quantum Retirement Benefit Scheme
- Original news
- What was the background to TPR’s decision?
- What were TPR’s concerns?
- What was the history of the LQ scheme?
- What is TPR’s message to savers?
- What are the messages to trustees and administrators?
Pensions analysis: The Pensions Regulator (TPR) has appointed an independent trustee to the London Quantum Retirement Benefit Scheme (the LQ scheme) so as to protect savers’ funds. TPR made the appointment following concerns about the LQ scheme’s governance. Maralyn Thomas, director at Castle Pension Trustees, looks at the concerns which gave rise to TPR’s decision.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial