- TMT weekly highlights—28 September 2017
- In this issue:
- New technologies
- The ‘SELF DRIVE’ Act—what does it man for the autonomous vehicles industry?
- The challenge of obtaining consent under the GDPR in a connected world
- UK-China symposium explores options to ‘future proof’ the IP system
- Greater transparency sought in contracted-out public services
- Government moves to ensure safety and security of commercial multi-user gateways
- IPO produces guidance on IP crime and enforcement for businesses and consumers
- UK, France and Italy commit to joint action on terrorist use of the internet
- Payments and fintech
- PSR updates on work to tackle push-payment scams
- Creative industries review recommends sector deal
- Daily and weekly news alerts
- New and updated on Lexis®PSL TMT
- New and updated content
- Dates for your diary
- Useful information
This week’s edition of TMT highlights includes consideration of the likely impact of the US SELF DRIVE Act on the autonomous vehicles industry, an overview of the key challenges of obtaining valid consent under the GDPR in a connected environment and a report of the resolution made at the tenth ICIC aimed at addressing the need for greater transparency in contracted-out public services.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial