- TMT weekly highlights—27 July 2017
- In this issue:
- Digital Economy Act 2017 (Commencement No 1) Regulations 2017
- New technologies
- New drone registration scheme to increase user accountability
- Government launches £246m investment into battery technology
- Coordinated investigation takes down two of the biggest dark web markets
- CMA consults on guidance on price control appeals under Communications Act 2003
- Daily and weekly news alerts
- Dates for your diary
- Useful information
Welcome to this edition of TMT weekly highlights, which this week features publication of the first commencement regulations under the Digital Economy Act 2017 and the announcement of government proposals to require the registration of all drones above 250 grams.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial