- This week's essentials for Banking & Finance—28 November 2013
- Watford ordered to repay loans after former owner deemed to have authority to act on club's behalf
- Appeal Tracker: Deutsche Bank v Unitech Global Ltd
- Shipping finance
- Appeal Tracker: Gard Marine & Energy v China National Chartering
- Debt capital markets
- Prospectuses: Opinion in case C-359/12 Michael Timmel v Aviso Zeta AG
- ESMA—Technical Advice to European Commission on network of small and medium CRAs
- Restructuring & Insolvency
- Appeal Tracker: Carman v Bucci
- Financial Services
- How effective will the internal bad bank model be?
- Joint consultation launched to gather views on LIBOR re-fixing proposal
Updates and analysis on banking and finance law and practice. This week’s essentials include (1) a recent case in relation to lending and an update in relation to the appeal process in respect of a loan, (2) updates relevant to shipping finance and debt capital markets and (3) useful information for Banking & Finance lawyers from the Lexis®PSL Restructuring & Insolvency and Financial Services teams
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial