- This week's essentials for Banking & Finance—14 November 2013
- Acquisition finance
- Debt capital markets
- Changes to Transparency Directive come into force on 26 November 2013
- Derivatives and EMIR
- ESMA has registered DDRL, KDPW, Regis-TR and UnaVista as trade repositories
- ESMA publishes updated Q&As on the implementation of EMIR
- Financial Services
- What are the challenges in re-privatising the Royal Bank of Scotland?
- How does the FCA plan to regulate increasingly popular crowdfunding platforms?
- Dispute Resolution
- Implied representations as to LIBOR
- Promissory estoppel rejected as a basis for challenging a bank’s appointment of administrators
Updates and analysis on banking and finance law and practice. This week’s essentials include (1) updates relevant to acquisition finance, debt capital markets and derivatives and (2) useful information for Banking & Finance lawyers from the Lexis®PSL Financial Services and Dispute Resolution teams
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial