- This month's highlights—July 2014
- July 2014
- Horizon scanning
- Horizon scanning: Implementation of Directive regarding interconnection of central, commercial and companies registers
- Horizon scanning: End of transitional period under the AIFM Directive
- Webinar: Tax implications of buying and selling businesses
- Webinar: The regulators - supervision, authorisation and priorities
- Webinar: Share buy-backs and Purchase of Own Shares
- Webinar: Restrictive covenants and social media
- Contact us
The Directive regarding interconnection of central, commercial and company registers must be implemented this month. Also, alternative investment fund managers should have taken all necessary steps to comply with the Alternative Investment Fund Managers Regulations 2013 and become authorised by the FCA following the end of the transitional period on 22 July 2014 under the AIFM Directive. LexisPSL®Corporate provides all the key dates for your diary in This month's highlights.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial