- Third party rights in Scotland and the construction industry
- How are third party rights currently dealt with under Scots law?
- How will the Bill change the law? What is its current status?
- What impact might it have on the construction industry?
- Should construction lawyers be doing anything differently as a result?
Construction analysis: If it becomes law, will the Contract (Third Party Rights) (Scotland) Bill bring Scottish construction contracts into the twenty-first century? Frances Garratt, construction disputes associate at CMS UK’s Glasgow office, considers the potential impact of the Bill on the construction industry ahead of its debate by the Scottish Parliament on 21 September 2017.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial