- The work-life balance in a law firm
- How can law firms promote a healthy work-life balance?
- What challenges do law firms face when attempting to promote a healthy work-life balance? How do these challenges differ from other business sectors?
- What strategies do other business sectors implement?
- What can law firms learn from these approaches?
- Why is a healthy work-life balance beneficial to employees? What are some of the benefits of a healthy work-life balance for employers?
- Are there any potential consequences if firms fail to strike a healthy work-life balance?
- Can employees take legal action against employers for failing to promote healthy work-life balance?
- A culture of presenteeism is common in many law firms—do you think this is likely to change?
- Are there any other trends or developments around work-life balance worth mentioning?
Practice Management analysis: Dana Denis-Smith, CEO and founder of Obelisk Support, examines the methods law firms can take to promote a healthy work-life balance.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial