- The UK’s anti-money laundering laws post-Brexit—will it make any difference?
- What effect will Brexit have on the UK’s anti-money laundering and counter-terrorist financing laws?
- Will the UK still have to comply with MLD5, even after Brexit?
- What will the UK do in the event of a ‘No deal’ Brexit?
- Does MLD6 matter to the UK?
Corporate Crime analysis: John Binns, partner in the business crime and corporate regulatory department of BCL Solicitors LLP and member of the LexisPSL Corporate Crime Consulting Editorial Board, considers the potential impact of Brexit on the UK’s anti-money laundering laws.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial