- The role of environmental and social agents in project finance
- What are E&S Agents?
- In which kinds of transactions are they used?
- What is their role in a finance transaction?
- More specifically, an E&S Agent may be required to:
- What benefits will the OECD’s Good Practice Note for E&S Agents bring to the market?
- How significant a role do you see E&S Agents having in future?
Banking & Finance analysis: Joseph Lamb, director and Dimitri Papaefstratiou, partner at Ernst & Young LLP provide commentary on the Equator Principles Association’s endorsement of the OECD’s Good Practice Note for E&S Agents and the role of environmental and social agents (E&S Agent) in project finance. Lamb and Papaefstratiou conclude by discussing the significance that E&S Agents will have in the future.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial