- The role of derivatives in sustainable finance
- Original news
- What’s is the EU’s sustainable finance strategy?
- What is the European Green Deal?
- What does the EU Sustainable Finance Action Plan propose?
- What is the Taxonomy?
- What risks need to be managed in the sustainable finance market?
- In addition to risk management, are there other sustainable finance issues derivatives can help address?
- How can derivatives help manage risk and foster transparency and long-termism?
- What is the role of derivatives in sustainable finance?
- What is the practical impact of the report’s conclusions?
Banking & Finance analysis: Mindy Hauman, professional support counsel at White & Case LLP and LexisPSL Banking & Finance Consulting Editorial Board member, discusses a new report published by the European Capital Markets Institute (ECMI) of the Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), in cooperation with ISDA, on the role of derivatives in sustainable finance. The report highlighting how derivatives can contribute to the EU Sustainable Finance Action Plan and play a significant role in the European Green Deal in helping to promote the EU’s transition towards a low-carbon economy.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial