- The Repeal Bill—examining the legal issues
- Original news
- What is the background of the Bill?
- What are the key provisions and powers included?
- Are there any notable inclusions or omissions?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of the drafters’ approach?
- Which provisions are most vulnerable to challenge? On what grounds?
- What are the procedural requirements, challenges and timescales for passing the Bill?
- What are the practical implications of the Bill?
- What are your predictions for the passage and constitutional implications of the Bill?
- The devolved administrations
- House of Lords
- The opposition parties
Public Law analysis: In reaction to the Repeal Bill, Peter Sellar, of Axiom Advocates, offers his thoughts on some of the key legal questions and emphasises the need for pragmatism in order to minimise the potential for future litigation and legal uncertainty.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial