- The recognition and enforcement of UK judgments in Singapore post no deal Brexit
- How are UK judgments currently enforced in Singapore?
- Are there any potential issues with the enforcement regime continuing to apply following no deal Brexit?
- Will the Reciprocal Enforcement of Commonwealth Judgments Act (Cap 264) (RECJA) and the Reciprocal Enforcement of Foreign Judgments Act (Cap 265) (REFJA) be applicable for enforcement of UK civil and commercial judgments?
- If enforcement of a UK judgment is not completed prior to the exit day of a no deal Brexit, can the judgment creditor change enforcement regimes to ensure enforcement of the UK judgment?
Dispute Resolution analysis: Shaun Lee, counsel at Bird & Bird, discusses how UK judgments in Singapore would be recognised following the UK leaving the EU without a deal.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial