- The real impact of technology for in-house legal teams
- Tell us a little bit about your background…
- So what do we mean by legal design thinking?
- How can novices begin to use legal design thinking?
- How can it help in-house lawyers in their day to day work?
- What impact do you think technology will play in the life of an in-house lawyer in the next five years?
In-house analysis: Richard Mabey is the CEO at Juro, a company focused on end-to-end contract management systems. Combining a legal pedigree from Freshfields, in-house secondment experience, commercial acumen from an MBA and a legal product role, Richard founded Juro in 2016. Both he and his company are dedicated to ending some of the frustrations and tedious process-driven work of in-house lawyers. In this article, Richard talks about his career journey, how he is a self-described ‘legal design obsessive’ and what the real impact of technology can be on in-house legal teams.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial