- The post-referendum landscape for the energy sector
- How might the referendum result affect the ability of multi-nationals to operate on the UK Continental Shelf (UKCS)?
- How might the result affect the government's energy plan with regards to domestic security of supply?
- What could the result mean for the UK's renewable and low carbon energy policy?
- How might the result affect the regulation of existing and planned electricity and gas interconnectors with Europe?
- Is the result likely to affect funding and access to subsidies for energy projects within the UK?
- What about the UK's climate change ambitions?
Environment analysis: As the ripples of the Brexit result spread across industry sectors, Paul Stockley and Chris Towner, both partners in the energy and natural resources team of Bond Dickinson, discuss the possible implications to their sector.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial