- The post-referendum landscape for the agricultural property sector
- How will referendum result affect the agricultural property sector, both short and long term?
- Will there be any impact on property law affecting these sectors in the UK?
- What changes will lawyers be watching for?
- How will this affect real estate lawyers and their clients?
Property analysis: A climate of uncertainty caused by the fall of sterling and the future of EU subsidies to the UK mean a changing outlook for agricultural property. Bertie Hoskyns-Abrahall, partner at Withers LLP, gives his appraisal of what the referendum result means for farmland and rural areas in the UK.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial