- The post-referendum landscape for shipping finance
- Has the UK’s vote in favour of Brexit had any immediate impact on the shipping finance markets?
- What do you think will be the long term effects on such markets?
- Do you think the decision will have any impact on how future deals are structured and the relevant locations?
- What are the implications of Brexit for existing deals?
- Are there any potential impacts of Brexit for shipping finance?
- Is there anything else that lenders or key stakeholders should be considering?
- Are there any potential upsides of Brexit to shipping finance?
Banking & Finance analysis: Stephen Marais, partner at Holman Fenwick Willan, considers the possible implications Brexit could have on the shipping finance markets.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial