- The ongoing impact of Brexit on the construction industry
- How is Brexit currently affecting the UK construction industry?
- Are some sectors more affected than others?
- Are there any provisions which contractors/consultants are seeking to include/amend in contracts as a result of Brexit?
- Are there any provisions which employers are seeking to include/amend? How receptive are contractors/consultants?
- Has Brexit had an impact on the types of claims/disputes we are seeing?
- What is the outlook for the next 12 months?
Construction analysis: Hamish Lal, partner at Akin Gump, Martin Potter, legal counsel at Canary Wharf Group and Sarah Schütte, of Schutte Consulting Limited, examine the ongoing impact of Brexit on the construction industry.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial