- The new Prospectus Regulation and its implications
- Original news
- What is the current status of the Prospectus Regulation?
- How is the implementation of the Prospectus Regulation being staged?
- What are the main differences between the existing Prospectus Directive and the new Prospectus Regulation?
- How will risk factors be documented in debt capital markets transactions in future?
Banking & Finance analysis: Matthew Tobin, head of debt capital markets, and Eric Phillips, professional support lawyer, both of Slaughter and May, say the new EU Prospectus Regulation may make prospectuses shorter and more focused.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial