- The new market abuse regime—impact on issuers of debt securities
- What are the key changes effected by MAR and what actions should issuers take?
- What is the scope of the new regime?
- How is 'inside information' defined under the new regime?
- How is disclosure and control of inside information controlled under MAR?
- What are the market abuse offences?
- How has the 'persons discharging managerial responsibility' (PDMR) regime changed?
- What is the impact of Brexit on MAR?
- What should issuers do in light of MAR?
Banking & Finance analysis: Matthew Tobin, partner, and Eric Phillips, professional support lawyer, at Slaughter and May examine the impact of the new market abuse regime on issuers of debt securities
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial