- The new EU air quality package—a breath of fresh air?
- Original news
- What is the background leading up to the revised NECD?
- What pollutants does the revised NECD apply to?
- What are the key requirements set out in the revised NECD?
- What are the key differences between the NECD and the proposals of the Commission made under the Clean Air Policy Package 2013?
- When did the revised NECD come into force and when does it need to be implemented by Member States?
- What are the next steps? How does the Commission propose to help Member States work towards implementation?
- What impact might Brexit have on the UK’s implementation of the revised NECD?
Environment analysis: What has been included as part of the EU’s new air quality rules? Simon Tilling, partner in Burges Salmon’s environmental law practice, examines the revised National Emissions Ceilings Directive and considers what impact Brexit might have on the UK’s implementation of the Directive.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial