- The Network and Information Systems Regulations 2018—implications for data centres
- Original news
- How do the NIS Regulations apply to data centres?
- What are the implications of the NIS Regulations for suppliers of data centre services?
- What are the implications of the NIS Regulations for customers of data centre services?
- Are there any grey areas or other significant points to make?
TMT analysis: Simon Shooter, partner at Bird & Bird, considers the implications for data centres of the Network and Information Systems Regulations 2018 (NIS Regulations).
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial