- The need to comply with notification of warranty claims provisions
- Original news
- What was this case about?
- What are the general legal principles for construing warranty claims?
- How did the judge apply those principles in this case?
- What is the impact of this case?
Tax analysis: In a recent decision, the High Court struck out claims for breach of warranty on the basis that they were not notified in accordance with the relevant mandatory contractual provisions. Tom Henderson, senior associate in the dispute team at Herbert Smith Freehills, considers the decision in Teoco UK Limited v Aircom Jersey 4 Limited.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial