- The modern industrial strategy—what does it mean for delivering affordable energy and clean growth?
- Original news
- What are the key components of the green paper with regards to energy policy?
- What does BEIS consider are the major challenges facing the energy sector in the future and what are the government’s proposals to overcome these challenges and ‘deliver affordable energy and clean growth’?
- With the apparent focus on new energy technologies, what does the green paper mean for the UK’s oil and gas sector?
- How is it envisaged that the private sector can help drive innovation in energy policy?
- How is it expected that the government’s 25-year environment plan and emissions reduction plan will interact with the industrial strategy?
Environment analysis: The government’s proposals for a modern industrial strategy include a review of current policy on energy and the environment. Chris Staples, partner in Linklaters’ energy, natural resources and infrastructure practice, considers the themes addressed by the green paper and the marked shift towards affordable energy and clean growth.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial