- The long awaited LMA real estate finance security document
- Original news:
- What form does the new LMA REF Security Agreement take and how does it fit into a typical REF transaction structure?
- What are the key charging provisions of the LMA REF Security Agreement?
- Are there any nuances in the LMA REF Security Agreement that the parties should consider?
- Floating charge
- Related Rights
- Power of attorney
- Fallback trusts
- Representations and warranties
- Enforcement and Jurisdiction
- Notices of charges and assignments
- Financial collateral provisions
- Drafting and definitions
- What is likely to be the market response to this long-awaited security document? Could the LMA REF Security Agreement have a wider appeal beyond the REF market?
Banking & Finance analysis: The long-awaited Loan Market Association (LMA) security agreement for real estate finance transactions has arrived. Jacqueline Cook, member of the Lexis®PSL Banking & Finance consulting editorial board and senior professional support lawyer, in the finance practice of Stephenson Harwood, LLP, London sets out her views on the document and the key points to consider.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial