- The LMA REF intercreditor agreement for contractual subordination
- Original news
- What is the background to the launch of this document?
- In which circumstances can the REF contractual intercreditor be used?
- What are the key provisions of the REF contractual intercreditor?
- What are the key differences between the REF contractual intercreditor and the existing REF intercreditor?
- What effect will the launch of the REF contractual intercreditor have on the documentation for REF facilities?
Banking & Finance analysis: Andrew Besser, partner and head of real estate finance (REF) at Olswang, reviews the background to the new form of agreement recommended by the Loan Market Association (LMA) for use between creditors in REF and outlines the circumstances in which it is to be used.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial