- The limitations of an appeal (Quan v Bray)
- Original news
- What was the background to the case?
- What were the issues to be determined by the Court of Appeal?
- Does this decision clarify the approach to be taken as to a post-nuptial settlement?
- What other points should practitioners take note of?
Family analysis: Claire Blakemore, partner at Withers LLP, looks at the Court of Appeal’s decision in Quan v Bray and the implications for practitioners as to the treatment of nuptial settlements and trust assets.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial