- The Law Commission’s consultation on streamlining the UK sentencing code
- Original News
- What is the background to this consultation?
- What is the consultation about?
- What are the key things practitioners need to know?
- What is the likely timescale for any changes arising out of this consultation to take effect?
Corporate Crime analysis: The Law Commission has begun work to transform the UK sentencing code into a clearer and more adaptable system—fit for the twenty-first century. Law Commissioner, David Ormerod QC, addresses the details of the consultation and how practitioners can engage with it.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial