- The Kalifa Review of UK fintech report
- What is the background to the report?
- The report proposes that the UK should deliver a digital finance package that creates a new regulatory framework for emerging technology. How can this be achieved?
- How would the ‘scalebox’ work?
- What role would the Digital Economy Taskforce (DET) carry out?
- Do you have any thoughts on where, when and how the Centre for Finance, Innovation and Technology (CFIT) will be established?
- What are the next steps in driving forward the proposals set out in the report?
Financial Services analysis: Partner and Head of Financial Services Regulation, Rachel Kent, and Senior Knowledge Lawyer, Yvonne Clapham, from Hogan Lovells, analyse the Kalifa Review of UK fintech report and its implications.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial