- The introduction of the Divorce, Dissolution and Separation Bill
- Original news
- What is the background to the introduction of this Bill and is it desirable?
- What are the key changes which will arise as a result of the Bill? Will these new measures be practical? Are there still any grey areas or unresolved issues?
- What will be the implications for practitioners, families and children? What will practitioners need to be mindful of when advising in this area?
- What will be the next steps in the progress of this Bill?
Family analysis: The introduction of the Divorce, Dissolution and Separation Bill has been described as a landmark Bill and aims to make divorce an easier process on all parties. Nigel Shepherd, national head of family law for Mills & Reeve LLP and a key campaigner for no fault divorce, considers the key changes the Bill will bring and discusses the impact on practitioners and families.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial