- The importance of ongoing instructions and review of full documents
- Original news
- What are the key facts of this case?
- What were the issues at the heart of this hearing?
- What does this case tell us about the correct approach of the court and the misunderstandings by the experts?
- What are the practical implications of this decision?
Family analysis: Damian Stuart, specialist family law barrister at Fourteen, considers the issues raised in Re H (A Child) (Placement order: judge’s flawed understanding of earlier proceedings), a case that illustrates how important it is to carefully review the ongoing instructions.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial