- The implications of Brexit for project finance markets
- What impact would Brexit have on the project finance market?
- What preparations is the project finance market making for Brexit?
- Are there any additional clauses, or other documentary changes, that should be made in preparation for a Brexit?
- Is the prospect of a Brexit changing the way deals are structured eg different mix of lending or borrower entities or loan tranches?
- Are there any other issues, legal or practical, that project finance lawyers and market participants should be aware of?
Banking & Finance analysis: Conrad Purcell, partner at Bird & Bird, looks at some of the implications of Brexit for project finance markets—including the impact, preparations made so far and the things that project finance lawyers may need to be aware of.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial