- The impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic on the Malaysian property market
- What is the current state of the property market in Malaysia and how has this changed since the start of the pandemic?
- Movement control restrictions in Malaysia
- Current state of property market and changes
- Brief overview of the rules regarding electronic documents and their execution in Malaysia and are there any recent or forthcoming market or legal changes due to the impact of the coronavirus?
- How has the Land Registry coped with the coronavirus pandemic and does it plan to implement any changes in the long term?
Property analysis: Tang Ai Leen and Leong May Ling, partners at Zul Rafique’s corporate real estate practice, consider the impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic on the Malaysian property market and legal changes it has brought.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial