- The impact of coronavirus (COVID-19) on property law in Switzerland
- What is the current state of the property market in Switzerland and how has this changed since the start of the pandemic?
- Strong resilience of the Swiss economy in general and the Swiss property market in particular
- Significant differences depending on property sector
- New legislative with short-term effects
- Is it possible to sign agreements in Switzerland electronically?
- Are there any recent or forthcoming legal or market changes with regard to e-signatures due to the impact of the coronavirus pandemic?
- How has the land registry coped with the coronavirus pandemic?
- Does the land registry plan to implement any changes in the long term?
Property analysis: Valeria Knöpfel and Daniel Kälin, associates of Baker McKenzie Zurich’s mergers and acquisitions and real estate practice groups and Charles Gschwind, senior associate and elected co-head of the Geneva real estate practice group, discuss the impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic on the Swiss property market and legal changes it has brought.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial