- The impact of coronavirus (COVID-19) on leveraged finance
- What impact do you think COVID 19 will have on the leveraged finance market?
- What actions are sponsors and borrowers taking to protect their position?
- What impact do you think the loosening of deal terms in recent years will have on lenders?
- What can lenders do to protect their position?
- Is there anything else borrowers and lenders should consider?
Martin Forbes, partner at White & Case, discusses the impact of coronavirus (COVID-19) on the leveraged finance market, and sets out the actions borrowers and lenders are taking to protect their positions and what they should consider.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial